Thursday 11 May 2017

I Believe Life is Like a Roller Coaster


By : Kirthana Dewi
I believe life is like a roller coaster. We all go through this thing called life. It’s beautiful, crazy, frustrating, exciting, difficult and amazing all at the same time.You can never predict what is going to happen in the future it’s a mystery. We go through these ups and downs sometimes more ups sometimes and sometimes more downs, that’s life its like a roller coaster and you cant get off. When you feel life is throwing you down just remember it can change nothing stays the same forever.
I know I haven’t lived this long but I’ve lived it long enough to know it’s not fare. I’ve gone through ups and downs and twists and turns and been to the point were I didn’t know what to do or think anymore. You may think she is only in her twenties what has she gone through that’s so hard? Well I’m not saying that my life sucks and that you should pity me, because I’ve had some hard times that have changed my life and with out them I wouldn’t be living the life I am now because with out these downs I wouldn’t have had my ups that I love.After a while these feelings changed as I started college life and made more and more friends and everything was getting better so much better now I’m loving my life and wouldn’t want it any different. Because with out all those hard times my life wouldn’t be how it is today. So when something bad is happening and I just want to get out I remember that it won’t stay bad forever because I’m on the amazing ride called life. And I believe life is like a roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment